CMM Calibration Services
CMM is generally used during process of manufacturing, developing and assembling of products. Major function of CMM (coordinate measuring machine) is measurement of physical and geometrical characteristics of objects. Such periodic calibration ensures that machine reports matches with dimensional measurements.
CMM can also be programmed to repeatedly measure identical parts, which helps in large volume inspection. Frequent use and environmental changes adversely affects the system accuracy, hence CMM calibration is recommended. Calibration services is performed according to ISO 9001-2008.
Today MEM stand top one position among calibration Companies in UAE,
During CMM calibration our professional technicians ensures the following is done:
- Inspection of scales, drive, guide ways, probe hardware and electronic system
- Run data which is reported on the calibration certificate
- Latest CMM Calibration methods are adopted.
- Inspection of Linearity (x,y and z axis)
- Inspection of Perpendicularity ( xy, zx, zy planes)
- Inspection of beam or plate parallelism
- Full volumetric ball bar test as per ASME B 89.4.1 is performed
- Repeatability is checked (x, y, z axis)
- Stylus and touch probes are replaced.